Thread: Outdoor exercise to get some sun

Outdoor exercise to get some sun

As the weather has been warming up I've been steping up the number of times I is it my local all inclusive cycling club.

Once helped onto a trike my feet are locked onto the pedals and away I go. It's a great feeling with the sun and breeze in your face.

What do you do for communal exercise and why.

Swimming and belly dancing. Why? Swimming is like physio, is my logic - works my knees, back and shoulders. Belly dancing is low impact, fun and you get to dress up. Very good for the core muscles as well

I like being outside using pullup bars and outdoor excercise stuffs in the park to build muscle and it's really nice in the sun.

Dancing is so much fun and a great cardio work-out, would recommend because it's always a laugh!

then thers gardening. But these days all I manage to do is water them. Thats an effort in itself. FILL bucket in kitchen, take outside, fill watering can from that.....water pots....it all in contaainer to make it reach-able....and repeat, depending how dry they are.

RESULT knackered after 20 mins....

Hi Rasp, you could prepare yourself for the next Paralympics if you start learning the sport Boccia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ibNfPQ3Hc

PS It's only just dawned on me why you have that name - some people are slow.

Does that mean you're from London and were born 'within the sound of bow bells'
    Last edited by Lighttouch; 07-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.