Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrified about upcoming ESA and PIP tribunals.

going to hospital only shows that you have a medical problem, dwp accept people have disability's, but not all people with a disability are affected in the same way, some can work and others cant thats what the wca and descriptors are there for, so you can show that you are affected in a way that stops you from working, with pip its to show that you have mobility and care needs.

PIP is given to people regardless of whether they work or not. My disability doesn't stop me working (on the whole) but it does limit me in what I can do in work and in my personal life. I don't have a social life because of my disability and my daughter is effectively taking on the 'parent' role to some degrees which I don't think is fair on her. When she leaves home for further education, I will struggle without her.