Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washing machine door

I believe that Andanda is a spammer, (s)he shows one of the classic signs - 'necromancing' old threads with bland/general comments.
    This is done to get their post count up before posting any actusl spam, to try and get past any restrictions/filters on new members.

I've reported his/her necro posts a couple of times.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

So have I Nukecad but nothing has been done, as usual.

Not at all. Can't I ask for help to other members in this community? Why do you have negative thinking about myself? I need a washing machine for my new home. You can recommend me some sources if you know. If you don't have such kind of sources no problem. Thanks @nukecad.

Apologies if we are wrong Andanda,

But both myself and beau are experienced forum moderators, and are well used to spotting things that don't look right.

The fact that you are posting on a UK forum, but give your location as Dhaka which is in Bangladesh, raises flags.
    The fact that the posts that you have made follow a typical pattern used by marketing spammers raises more flags.
    The one link that you have posted is to the marketing website of a company based in the USA, this forum is in the UK, that raises more flags.

Moreover, if we are wrong then I doubt that you would get much help with buying a washing machine in Bangladesh from a UK disability forum.
    I would suggest that you search some sales websites in Bangladesh.
    Last edited by nukecad; 08-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you so much. Actually, great community here. I was looking for because I have a relative (cousin) who lives in UK. He has told me to find out a reliable one. Not so big or small but a middle one would be nice. My cousin lives with his wife. They don't have a children yet. Actually, they started a new conjugal life before a year ago. Both of them work in an office based on UK. They even don't have much time to research. So I have been searching for something for them.