Thread: Decision maker did not receive evidence

Decision maker did not receive evidence

Hello, I posted before stating that I had failed my mandatory reconsideration. I did not receive a phone call just a notice which mentioned nothing about the new medical evidence i had scanned through to them via my local jobcenter. I rang ESA which got the decision makers team to call me back and they confirmed they had not received the new medical letter from my doctor along with the letter i had wrote and they told me to go to the jobcenter and scan it directly to them. I did that and i am now waiting for the response even though they said unless the decision is changed in my favour i will not recive any further notification. I have already posted my appeal forms last Wednesday, when can i ask for my esa to be reinstated? Also my doctor wrote the 2 descriptors that i can not do in the letter and said using aids such as wheelchairs etc will make my condition worse, the decision makers letter was signed Manager? is a letter like this likely to change the decision makers mind? thanks for any replies.

Think you need to wait til you get a confirmation letter from the tribunal before you can ask to go back on ESA assessment rate if you send in a Med 3. Welfare rights recommended I stay on JSA during appeal, as I get a disability premium on top of JSA because I get DLA.

Quote Originally Posted by abcd69 View Post
    Think you need to wait til you get a confirmation letter from the tribunal before you can ask to go back on ESA assessment rate if you send in a Med 3. Welfare rights recommended I stay on JSA during appeal, as I get a disability premium on top of JSA because I get DLA.
    I looked into JSA disability premium, im not on DLA but I have been sick for over 1 year with sick notes on ESA which apparently makes me eligible even though i have received my award letter and i have not been awarded it.