Thread: Another 'severe disability premium' Question ?

Talking Another 'severe disability premium' Question ?

Who pays sdp is it Esa Or DLA ? and where would i get a form to apply as i am now entitled as i have no non dependents living with me and no one receives Carers for me Thank you
    Anytime anybody is rude, it makes me double-check my own behaviour to make sure I don't do that to other people.

Account deleted
    If you claim esa phone them and ask for a form for sdp is10 form. Sdp is paid as part of a relevant benefit - esa for example and is paid by DWP who also pay Dla.

Thank you I rang Dla and was told what i was receiving was correct there was no add ons so i rang Esa who confirmed that they paid it and someone from SDP would be in contact with me.
    Anytime anybody is rude, it makes me double-check my own behaviour to make sure I don't do that to other people.

Account deleted
    Yes that's correct. You should now get an IS10 form to fill in and send back.

Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    If you claim esa phone them and ask for a form for sdp is10 form. Sdp is paid as part of a relevant benefit - esa for example and is paid by DWP who also pay Dla.
    I have downloaded this form but I am not sure if it is correct as I live in Northern Ireland ?
    seems to be a lot of sdp questions of late on the forum .