Thread: Is this true ?

Is this true ?

I spoke to my husbands OT this morning. During the conversation she mentioned something about " ALL Indefinite DLA claimants now being Invited to claim PIP ". I questioned this but she sounded as if she was right on this ? I thought this whole DLA to PIP process was currently based on postcodes rather than what now appears to be some kind of random selection ?

Any thoughts or info on this would be appreciated .

Oxy.

The OT was probably generalising. There is a program set for claiming PIP going by postcodes

pip roll-out to all dla claimants was scheduled for oct 15, disability minister tomlinson brought it forwards to july 15.

Quote Originally Posted by slipmaster View Post
    pip roll-out to all dla claimants was scheduled for oct 15, disability minister tomlinson brought it forwards to july 15.

I'm a little confused.

Does this now mean those who are still on ' Indefinite awards ' for DLA can now be called upon ( at random ) to be invited to apply for PIP REGARDLESS of there postcodes ? Is this what you post means,or are you saying from July 15 those with specific time awards are being called up ?????

So confusing..

Oxy.

The OT is correct. As far as I understand it. Anyone in any postcode can now be picked at random between now and 2017.

5 oct
    "The DWP has confirmed that claimants getting an indefinite or lifetime award of disability living allowance (DLA) throughout the UK will now start being transferred to personal independence payment (PIP)."

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/new...pip-nationally

Quote Originally Posted by Mory View Post
    The OT is correct. As far as I understand it. Anyone in any postcode can now be picked at random between now and 2017.

5 oct
    "The DWP has confirmed that claimants getting an indefinite or lifetime award of disability living allowance (DLA) throughout the UK will now start being transferred to personal independence payment (PIP)."

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/new...pip-nationally

That sound very ominous .

Thx to everyone.

Oxy.