Thread: PIP - 2 points to award on reconsideration

PIP - 2 points to award on reconsideration

Don't want to just post the bad stuff so..this morning I got a reply to my mandatory reconsideration letter that I sent months ago for PIP. I was really expecting no change and having to go to tribunal for this, but..I have been awarded standard rate for both daily living and motibility To be reassessed in 2018 Backdated money from 2 june will apparently be paid to me tomorrow too...

ESA tribunal to go now still...will it help to take my letter awarding me PIP with me do you think?

Nice to hear some good news. The PIP decision shouldn't make any difference to the ESA claim though unfortunately as the criteria are very different. PIP is awarded to many people who work and don't get ESA.

Ah right yeah that makes sense I should pass this ESA tribunal with flying colours though anyway, the amount of evidence I have behind me coupled with the medication I am on now..

I am actually in shock over this PIP. Seems they actually did take into account all the doctors letters and such along with my diary. Something ESA did not do.

It's sad that stories like this are a rarity, and not the norm. You would think DM's would be actively looking to AVOID going to tribunals. Congratulations

Many congratulations Vicky, as noisynoodle says, so nice to hear some positive news.

Nina