Hi All

Don't know where to put this but just wanted to say hello and put my first post out here. I am attempting to become a documentary film maker and am shooting a couple of docs focused on disabled people. No-one is doing this because essentially there is no money in this area of film making but even if my output can't be sold and just ends up on YouTube, I still want to tell emotional stories which touch me. There is a personal interest as my mum was paralysed from the waist down in her 40s onwards.

I was briefly incapacitated in a freak sports accident and had a real shock to the system when I was temporarily in a chair, myself. Nothing serious, and I was only briefly in a wheelchair and then on crutches but what really shocked me was the treatment I received. The incapacitation I could deal with but the basic thoughtlessness was unreal.

No idea how these docs will be received and the teaser trailer for the first is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HALvW69uc

However, just wanted to say hello and reach out to you all and always happy to have insight into my documentaries even if negative.

All the best

Paul