Thread: ATOS PIP Appointment

ATOS PIP Appointment

Just received a text reminding me my appointment for my PIP assessment is this coming Wednesday. This is news to me as up until Dec 5th I hadn't had a letter from them, I'm now away until Dec 19th taking my Autistic son on a 2 week break and won't be able to attend.

The other problem is they've arranged the appointment in Darlington which is over 30 miles from where we live, there are 2 other assessment centres within 5 miles of us which would be a lot easier to get to, driving anywhere over about 20-30mins is extremely painful, can I insist on a closer appointment at another venue?.

Telephone them today.

Read this link:

http://www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/be...r_consultation

Thanks, my friend has rang them and they are arranging another appointment, probably after Christmas.

Hopefully not in Darlington, apart from the distance it's not somewhere I'm familiar with and this would cause major issues with the IBS, if it was Durham or Gateshead I know where just about every toilet is on the way there and back!.