Thread: Big white wall

Big white wall

I'm beginning to feel low and wondered if anyone has used the big white wall?

Also is there anywhere you would recommend where I can write long rambling posts because I really need to get everything off my chest before I explode!

Never heard of it. You can write long rambling here, but if you want someone to READ em, don't make it TOO long!

I'd not heard of it before either but it sounds a great way of getting things off your chest in a safe environment.

https://www.bigwhitewall.com/landing...x#.VpohGzbKK-Q

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Never heard of it. Can you write more details?
    Click on that link, in blue, that Lightouch gave.

That will take you to the website where it explains how it works.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Never heard of it. Can you write more details?
    Hi,

I saw a leaflet about Big White Wall pinned to a local notice board a few years ago and looked at their website. It's an online resource for people with mental health problems, I'd not previously considered that I needed their services but after seeing my GP last spring and being told by her "your not yourself" but that I didn't need medication for it at the time, it made me think!

In the months since I've been getting lower in mood because of..... My marriage. My MS. My diet. My home. My family. Money(benefits getting into a mess) Politics. Any amount of other stuff that goes on.

I'm not saying I've got "clinical depression" I'm just getting into a lower and lower mood.

I was hoping BWW could offer an opportunity to write everything down and maybe get guidance on how to deal with the situations I find myself in or even just a bit of sympathy with a degree of anonymity.

I've been finding this forum beneficial as I've offloaded recently when my benefits got into a mess, but I don't really think anyone here wants to know about my dysfunctional family, or how I'm worried about my home as these are not related to my disorder.

I'll keep this short (it's the reason I haven't been on the forum lately), but I have been diagnosed with Severe Depression.

The mental Health team pointed me towards https://www.bigwhitewall.com and some of the training courses their whilst I await my Stress Management, CBT and Counselling.

I'm only on Week 1, so can't comment regarding 'The Wall', 'Bricks' or even the courses just yet, but as it's all free - I can pick it up when I have the time - I'm still working full-time, although not producing much work at the moment!
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs