Thread: Listing of ESA standard forms.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gone View Post
    So, I noticed that you said that the ESA56 form is only given when you have no F2F. I did get/ask for the ESA56 when I asked for the LT54, but I had a F2F, so maybe it's generated for all decisions, not just those with no F2F?
    Thanks for prompting me to look at this again, as a result I found two more links to examples to add to the list above.

It may well be that they have changed how they use the ESA56.

As I understood it in the past the ESA56 was used by the DM when he wanted to put down his thoughts on what the assessment would have scored - if there had been one. (It was also done as a 'double check' by a different DM if/when you ask for a reconsideration)
    If there had been a WCA f2f or paper then there would already be a scoresheet done by the assessor.

It has always been difficult to track down information about this particular form.

But as mentioned I have now found an example, albeit from 2014, which I have added in the list above.
    (I also found in the same place an example LT54 which I hadn't been able to provide before).

It is interesting that the example ESA56 I found contains a column for the "Customer score" - where is this "Customer score" supposed to come from?
    Has anyone ever been asked to score themselves?

PS. I've had a look back at my 'court bundle' from 2011 and that too has an ESA56 in it, and I also had a f2f.
    I do note though that my ESA56 was only done after I requested a reconsideration, one had not been done by the original DM.
    I also note that my ESA56 does not include a "Customer score" column.

I'll see what else I can find about this form and how they are using it, it's been I while since I last searched and some new info may have come to light.
    Last edited by nukecad; 08-07-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.