Thread: ESA entitlement

ESA entitlement

A friend mine suffers from very bad mental health issues, she receives Contributory based ESA and is in the support group.
    She has a partner who works for 12 hours a week at minimum wage.

She rang the Jobcentre plus with a lot of prompting and help to tell them her partner was working for 12 hours.

The jobcentre told her that this did not effect her entitlement to ESA Contributory based ESA.....

She suffers from paranoia amongst other things, so I would be grateful if anyone could advise if the advise given was correct.
    As I thought it would effect her entitlement but don't want to mention it till I am 100% sure.

if on CBESA only then her partner's earnings wont affect her ESA, if they get Housing Benefit it will affect that.

Similar Threads

1. ESA Entitlement
    By pussykat in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 07:03 PM
  2. esa entitlement
    By mammy in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:26 PM
  3. Entitlement to CB ESA
    By stormforce in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 02:16 PM
  4. SDP Entitlement
    By kiki1st in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:29 PM
  5. entitlement to DLA
    By zara2000 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:48 PM