Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on PIP Assessment Decision... PLEASE HELP URGENT

I did and they come back saying I am only entitled to the standard rate of the care part so now have to take it to appeal but I'm guessing all the cock ups that were made and the fact that the SCIT at atos (from what I have read they deal with gross negligence) am hoping they will accept my appeal as they still didn't get me to fill in a how your disability effects you form, they still used that 'nurses' report and they didn't call me to discuss why I was asking for a reconsideration.... thinking of going to the media and I have contacted my local mp xx

how awful i did not partake in most of the physical examination as the assessor said she could see it would cause me pain i have to say i think i must of got one of the very few ok atos staff even though she was very unprofessional telling me how they catch out the liers ect saying i was ok but so many people have no proof ect i thought that was bad but what you have gone through is disgusting fight it all the way and keep us informed and the rules say you can refuse some of the physical examination if it causes pain a dislocated thumb is defo on the extreme end of this its shocking hoping they see sense and sort this out asap xxx

Hi Lulublu,

I'm new to this site and stumbled across your post whilst looking for advice on PIP and EDS as I too have lost my award due to lying by ATOS, but holy cow, you poor thing, my situation is nowhere near as bad as yours. I really feel for you x

Anyway, I was just wondering if you have any update on your complaint & award as I'm really interested to see how you got on

Thanks