Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PIP paper-based assesment... Your Thoughts..?

Thanks mcclonk. So that could give us 2 months' grace?

And we can do the Mandatory Reconsideration process, without losing the £2000, should it come to it?

Hi lexi...i am waiting to hear about pip for my sons mental health..iv just had a letter saying they have reports and information they need..sorry its taken so long..we will write to you when we have made a decision..is this anything like you got because my son hasnt had a medical so is a little confusing
    Thanks

Yes Mavis, I got the exact same letter "sorry its taken so long..we will write to you when we have made a decision" I think it was 3-5 days after I got this letter that I got my award letter.

Best of luck

Thankyou so much for your reply lexi ????????

Thankyou so much for your reply lexi ..i was very confused..heres hopeing for award and no medical ????????

I had that letter dated 2 weeks ago - but still no word. Hope we all get the best outcomes possible.

Good luck nancy hope you get what you deserve

Couldn't bear the suspense so when no brown envelope came, and knowing this will be hanging over us all weekend, I just rang.

Still no decision and the woman said it could be at least another two weeks.

The letter saying they now had all the info they needed to make a decision, was dated 3rd March - over 2 weeks ago. And I was told last week to ring back this week, when I'd very likely hear...

So it could be April before we hear anything.

Very disheartening when you read of other people hearing within days, or a week, of that letter.

But I've also read of people who ring up and are told there is no decision yet onscreen, to ring back and speak to a different person ten minutes later, and be told the decision. So I don't know whether to try again or not. Either way I just wish we knew the worst and could get on with dealing with it.

I rang friday it has been done on paper assesment and reports have been with decision maker for 3 weeks now..hope its not too much longer

Best of luck fancynancy