Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more cuts to welfare will be made before 2020

No more cuts to welfare will be made before 2020

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

I certainly hope so, if nothing is done on the sly then my full regards to Mr Crabb!

Quote Originally Posted by nal_sal View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

I certainly hope so, if nothing is done on the sly then my full regards to Mr Crabb!
    Hi
    The position of the arrogant, smug, cretinous imbecile of a Chancellor, the Rt Hon dimwit george osborne MP is untenable.

He is so far out of of his depth with this job that he's become an embarrassment to the Government. And this clown thinks he will be leader one day - Yeah, when a certain place freezes over you will. So let me be the first to say 'bon voyage' georgie boy, your days are numbered.

Wish I could believe them but I don't.
    at the moment Cameron is in full protection mode. that being said the expert on BBC news before Cameron started speaking gave utterly horrendous numbers on the DLA/pip transfer. The Reporter thought this transition was going to be stopped he said no far from it. This will be the next Real story when the Vast Majority are changed over its going to cause severe problems and upset for those affected

While I would like to think they mean it and will stop all these atrocious cuts, I will never be able to trust anything the Tories say. They may not do it straight away, but I'm sure once the dust has settled and they think we've all forgotten about these latest proposals to cut PIP, they'll be back with some other equally atrocious idea to take money away from the people who can least afford to lose it!

I do not think your minister means no more cuts to disability benefits, what he appears to say is the cuts and down grading that was implemented with PIP will continue, the DWP will not cut further into the cuts they have made but will still roll out the planned cuts.

Jack J.

Quote Originally Posted by atj View Post
    Wish I could believe them but I don't.
    at the moment Cameron is in full protection mode. that being said the expert on BBC news before Cameron started speaking gave utterly horrendous numbers on the DLA/pip transfer. The Reporter thought this transition was going to be stopped he said no far from it. This will be the next Real story when the Vast Majority are changed over its going to cause severe problems and upset for those affected
    It is called damage limitation

Jack J

Just a minute! "No further plans to make welfare savings beyond the very substantial savings legislated for by parliament two weeks ago" doesn't mean no further cuts! So just as I thought 'we won't break your legs, but we will break your skulls'

Quote Originally Posted by Archersmate View Post
    Just a minute! "No further plans to make welfare savings beyond the very substantial savings legislated for by parliament two weeks ago"'
    What were these super value savings then?

Please enlighten me.

No really, I must have missed that, "We're all in it together" bit!!!

Thanks.