Thread: pip letter

pip letter

Hi friends

Just received a letter from DWP
    it states
    We now got your information and reports we need about your condition and how this affects you and your claim for PIP
    WEere sorry its taken longer than expected to give you a decision on your claim but we ll contact you as soon as we have made a decision

Youras sincerely

Office manager

IS THIS STANDARD ? ANYTHING TO CONCERN ME ? IT WAS ALL MENTAL HEALTH F2F HOME VISIT,JUST MORE WORRIED NOW
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

Perfectly normal. Part of the government's attempts to keep claimants more informed about their claims.

Just made me feel sick opening it

My partner received one and 2 weeks later he received his pip result. It's just the way they do it now, don't stress :-)

Emelia

What was his result emelia plz

Similar Threads

1. DLA to PIP, got the letter :(
    By phaedra in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 04:03 PM
  2. PIP- What should be in the letter from your GP?
    By rob250881 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 04:12 PM
  3. Letter
    By MalvernGuy in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 12:12 PM
  4. letter from dwp
    By freedomeagle in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 10:56 AM
  5. Letter from MP with DWP letter inside finally receieved
    By warkman in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 05:48 PM