Thread: Weird ESA problem

Angry Weird ESA problem

Hey, I had applied for ESA in December 2015, then had my WCA on the 18th of march 2016, I called in today asking if a decision has been made and they told me it was disallowed on the 7th of march 2016 which makes no sense as I had my WCA on the 18th and I was told previously that the report was received on the 23rd of march 2016. She said it was because no further evidence was sent in from September 2015 which once again makes no sense since I claimed in December 2016.

I stated that I was told the report was received on the 23rd of march then she said okay forget what I said its with a decision maker... So why would she say it was disallowed in the first place?

I think they talk out of the top of their heads just to try and fob you off.

I wonder if they were looking at someone else's file, perhaps someone with the same name or similar NI number? Nothing would surprise me with the incompetent DWP!

Yes they could have been looking at someone else's file and then realised the mistake hence the change of reply.

I would complain all the info coming from the call centres seems to be wrong at the moment the more complaints the better