Thread: received txt saying entitled to pip ,paid within 2 weeks

received txt saying entitled to pip ,paid within 2 weeks

Hi Friends
    I had my home f24 apr 2 ,,applied back in december i think .They text me yday saying i am entitled to PIP and will pay within 2 weeks
    They text me saying they will pay it into my account within 2 weeks.Does anyone know how long this will take and what is the length of time i will be on PIP for .I m really confused
    thanks

Hey justice,

Congrats on your award

Once you recieve your brown envelope, it should say the date for the payment, also if you want you can call them on monday and they should able to give you a payment date and how long the award is for.

Similar Threads

1. I left it 2 weeks before I signed on after ESA stopped can I get those 2 weeks back?
    By JohnGreen in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 10:18 AM
  2. Can I request PIP paid every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks?
    By Conceptual in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:08 PM
  3. Is ESA paid in advance or after 2 weeks?
    By Conceptual in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:07 PM
  4. I have been paid ESA for 16 weeks now, not been asked to assessment or anything?
    By Sophiemay in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:23 PM
  5. Moved From Wrag To Support 2 Weeks Ago - Just Received ATOS Med. Questionnaire!!
    By woodbine in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:35 PM