Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    I got the letter that my dla is ending and have to let them know I want to
    claim pip before june 1st did this and got sent the pip froms on may20th
    sent back on 06/06/16 and I have had a letter back on 17/06/16 to tell
    me they will send a health professional to my house on fri 24/06/16 and I
    am worried as I do not have a lot of contact with gp or hospitals,have been
    on dla mob high rate from92 and care high from 2013 as I have beckers
    muscular dystrophy and apart from handrails and stair lift I do not have
    a lot of a medical history apart from 3 leg breaks over the years.Very worried
    about outcome.
    Well that's face to face assessment done at home over if health professional report is as good as she
    said I should not be worried but she did say it is not up to her but dwp but will have to wait and see
    what points I get.(was told she would recommend both mobility and care high)Will wait and see.
    Nurse that did assessment did seam to understand my disability and how it affects me, will post
    update when I get decision.

robrg655
    Well that's face to face assessment done at home over if health professional report is as good as she
    said I should not be worried but she did say it is not up to her but dwp but will have to wait and see
    what points I get.(was told she would recommend both mobility and care high)Will wait and see.
    Nurse that did assessment did seam to understand my disability and how it affects me, will post
    good luck your going to need it.im epileptic,i got server memory problems,i got mobility problems due to bad heart n the epilepsy,i cant go out on my own and i cant go in the bath without supervision,yet i scored 0 points and they stopped my benefits,to me you need to be bed ridden to get pip.but good luck to ya

Well done WMD, hope it goes well.

Rob if you had paper work o prove your disability issues I'm sure you should of scored on the application. Did you fill in the form correctly with specific medical information. Hope you sort it and it work out ok.

After phoning pip every week for the past 3 weeks(had my ftf at home last week in June) was told it is with the dm
    and that they had all the info they need to make a decision and would write to me when they had and when on phone I asked if I could
    get a copy of the apr report and it looks like I got 16 points for care and 12 for mobility. Hope dm agrees with it

Well got copy of my assessment 29/07/16 witch I got 16 points for care and 12 for mobility

then today got letter from dm they agreed with assessment gave the same points so got enhanced
    for both same as my dla can stop stressing now.

Happy to hear you got the award you deserved.

Now you can relax.

Awesome ! Well done !

hi well done on you award nice to hear good news regards