Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: esa tribunal waiting times

Quote Originally Posted by tom34 View Post
    .did you tick the agree to receiving less than 14days notice box?
    yes, my local court is bolton. i clicked the box too. i suppose 'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by mackri; 07-19-2016 at 12:16 PM.

They usually send you a confirmation letter with the details of the venue once the DWP have sent the paperwork bundle out , chances are that it will be the Liverpool venue, on Dale street ,nearest train station is moorfields and is under 100mtrs walking distance from station entrance ( on moorfields )to front door of prudential buildings which is straight ahead,

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Liverpool is the court dealing with my claim but I have been advised that the hearing will be local ,near to where I live .
    They usually send you a confirmation letter with the details of the venue once the DWP have sent the paperwork bundle out , chances are that it will be the Liverpool venue, on Dale street ,nearest train station is moorfields and is under 100mtrs walking distance from station entrance ( on moorfields )to front door of prudential buildings which is straight ahead, Unless they also handle cases for other tribunal venues there's one in Preston, bolton, iitc st Helens and a few others around the northwest, some are being closed this and next year, and being combining services from several areas in to one venue

Update just received notice from my tribunal date which is late next month so not quite 2 months from sending in the ssc1 , though it may not proceed on that day as the audio recording may need to be used , in which case it maybe postponed should they not have the facilities available to pay it back
    Last edited by tom34; 07-21-2016 at 11:18 AM.