Thread: PIP Change of Circumstances

Question PIP Change of Circumstances

I want to report my change of circumstances to PIP. I was advised to send in a supersession (which I have never heard of before). It looks like the difference between supersession and change of circumstances is that a supersession challenges a decision. What is the difference between a supersession and an appeal?

A change of circumstances usually triggers a new pip2 form, which should be treated as a new claim, but it's called a supersession. An appeal is challenging a decision where an MR has failed. Hope that helps, sorry if it's not clear.

Mags

There is a new form for PIP renewals, including changes of circumstances, so you dont have to do a full PIP2 form each time now.
    Some people have reported that they have recieved this form, confirming it is now in use.

The new form is called an AR1 and is supposedly only 12 pages long.

Most of the questions can be ticked to say 'No change of condition' so you only need to fill in what, if anything, has changed.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks Mags4 and nukecad