Thread: KMINA: First pain-free crutches

KMINA: First pain-free crutches

Hi everyone!

I'm Alejandro from KMINA. We really love this community because it helps improve lives of thousands of people and we are really concerned about improving mobility of people who need it.

We have patented and developed a new concept of crutches, and we've launched a Kickstarter campaign which aims to get funds to start production and donate crutches to people who really need them.

In order to make this story real and help thousands of people, we need the maximum spread and donations from all around the world. If you like our crutches and want more information just contact us.

Thank you very much for your support!

Best regards,
    Alejandro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KMINA_Kickstarter.jpg  
    Last edited by KMINA; 10-14-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Biscuitgazer
    They look a lot easier to use than anything I've seen before.

Biscuitgazer
    I'm trying to share your website on my Facebook, it's a pity there's no "share" button on the web page but I will try without it, if my phone will do the link.

Hi Biscuitgazer!! You can share this link to Kickstarter if you want

http://kck.st/2eiTRys

Thank you very much!!!

Biscuitgazer
    Thanks, also sorry for not doing anything about your friends request, that's because it's not supported by the mobile site. (But in fact being friends on youreable does not do anything, it just marks you as friends...)
    Nice job with the crutches, I've supported the kickstart and hope for a pair of my own next year!

Nice!!!!! Tell me your name and surname please, so I can now who you are on Kickstarter

Thank you very much for supporting KMINA!! You'll have news from us soon!! We are currently at a 70% completion of the campaign, let's see if we achieve it

Best regards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitgazer View Post
    Thanks, also sorry for not doing anything about your friends request, that's because it's not supported by the mobile site. (But in fact being friends on youreable does not do anything, it just marks you as friends...)
    Nice job with the crutches, I've supported the kickstart and hope for a pair of my own next year!