Thread: French ATOS Staff speak out

davewhit

French ATOS Staff speak out

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    Which goes to show the lengths the Goverment will go to reduce disabled people's benefits. ATOS aren't equipped to do the assessments, yet they are still allowed to. God help us if they do the PIP ones.

It is as we know, about saving money. Anyone can say they can do something, if no one stops them. Let us not forget, politicians have no skills needed to be in government, why would they engage anyone that does?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    It is as we know, about saving money. Anyone can say they can do something, if no one stops them. Let us not forget, politicians have no skills needed to be in government, why would they engage anyone that does?
    Very true Stephen the bloke who is stealing benefits and taxing people into the poor house has a 2nd class degree in modern history i wonder just what part of a modern history degree equipped him to administer the finances of a nation .Saying that i believe another former tory Chancellor who also became PM had only 2 o'levels to his name

There is only one thing you need to be a Minister, the ability to kneel.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    There is only one thing you need to be a Minister, the ability to kneel.
    I would be ok then i can just about manage a kneel for a few seconds standing for more than a minute not a chance

@ Stig: lmao! Yes, but do you like having a brown nose that smells of a certain human substance?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen