Thread: Car for obese driver

Car for obese driver

Deleted all posts. Thanks to those that helped
    Last edited by MrSofty; 10-24-2016 at 09:57 PM.

I was going to suggest the Renault Scenic Automatic as I use one with a chair lift at the rear.

Notability have presently dropped the Scenic as a new version will be unveiled in November!

Your gonna hate me but lose weight. It ain't easy if you're BIG nor if you are disabled (cuz of lack of exercise), but it is POSSIBLE. Even a couple stones could make doing that safety belt up a bit safer.

Red face

Leave the pies alone for a while !

Three models which are currently available on the Motability scheme, and are highly rated by 'larger' American drivers, are:-
    Honda CR-V
    Toyota RAV4
    Kia Optima

I've also heard good things of the CRV (Honda) for bigger folk. A colleague tried out my old Touran for similar reasons, he didn't actually drive it but was impressed with the seat position - this was an 07 plate so can't vouch for current vehicle

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
    TY Adexico

and as for reddivine and gus607 I hope you never suffer from my problems. Your ignorance tells me you would not last 5 minutes. You have no idea about my history, conditions but I already know you are bigoted.
    I'm NOT a bigot and I said you would not like what I had to say. I do not know your medical history, that is very true, but its a FACT that losing weight can help with joint pain, less strain on the heart, less breathing difficulties and so on. Nope i was not saying its the ONLY answer and as a non driver, I can't offer advice there. It cannot hurt and may help is all I was saying.

Finally got the nerve to post. Wont bother again