Thread: Trump!!!!

Trump!!!!

Ok I really didn't see that coming Trump in power!! All I can say is maybe money can get you anything. Thankfully we all know that he doesn't really have any power like any of the USA presidents it's all done by people we never see, we all know what happened to JFK because he didn't want to do as those people said that's what I believe anyway. It'll be interesting though to see what happens!

hi i did think for a long time he would get in, people in america are sick to death of the establishment telling them what to do, and millions of american, on minim wages or less and working two and three jobs, i have being in places in usa, that are totally falling apart and washington done seam to get it, and clinton is hated, so lets see what will happen now, I have friends that live in the usa, and say that they have voted for trump to see iff he can make thing better for the average american, and if not vote him out in four years that is their belief anyway regards palmer

this is all over FB as you can imagine and a less worthy bloke worth talking about. It is scary because a man who does'nt respect women. want to wall off Mexico will have enormous power...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37918242
    for 5 ways Trumpy will affect the world!
    And the financial markets have reacted sharply..

Quote Originally Posted by palmer View Post
    hi i did think for a long time he would get in, people in america are sick to death of the establishment telling them what to do, and millions of american, on minim wages or less and working two and three jobs, i have being in places in usa, that are totally falling apart and washington done seam to get it, and clinton is hated, so lets see what will happen now, I have friends that live in the usa, and say that they have voted for trump to see iff he can make thing better for the average american, and if not vote him out in four years that is their belief anyway regards palmer
    So they fought against the establishment and the rich by voting in a billionaire who was born rich and could never understand what it's like to be an average worker.
    Okay........

Near 25 years of the Bush and Clinton "dynasty' of power. About time for a change the Americans must think.

Trump!!!!
    I'll bet quite a few did when they heard the news.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

It didn't matter who won. Trump will be just another puppet to the masters.
    Last edited by Lu1; 14-11-16 at 12:57.