Thread: Pa3 report pip

Pa3 report pip

Who do I need to contact to get a copy of my pa3 report from my pip claim. is it the address on pip award letter or a different address. thanks

just call dwp, I got a copy 5 days after calling

have to say its handy to know what lies they write, lol

my hubbies pa3 came but as at yet not heard from dwp on whether successful.

But handy to know on how you can improve if need to appeal or reapply, I don't mean lie but for me I will get doctor physcarist more on board, but you live and learn,

im unable to phone them i find it difficult to speak on phone. do you know where I send request to. thanks

I think it be normal pip department, if you like I will check address on my letter as just received the PA3 FORM unfortunately I left letter at work but can give it to you tomorrow

is there anyone who can call for you,

I was surprised on how quick I got copy

I think it be normal pip department, if you like I will check address on my letter as just received the PA3 FORM unfortunately I left letter at work but can give it to you tomorrow

is there anyone who can call for you,

I was surprised on how quick I got copy