Thread: ESA home visit approved

ESA home visit approved

After weeks of stressing I received the letter from my doctor and faxed it over to the assessment centre. The next day I called the appointment help line and the lady I spoke to was very helpful. An hour later I missed the call but received a voivemail saying my request for a home visit had been approved however it was a very long waiting list. How long is very long? What should I expect from the home visit as I am still very worried and anxious about this.

To be 100% sure call them to confirm you have a home assessment, that way they know you got the message, best of luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoff View Post
    To be 100% sure call them to confirm you have a home assessment, that way they know you got the message, best of luck with it
    I definitely have home visit, which of course makes me feel slightly better but I'm still stressing. They have said they can't give a time frame for how long I will be waiting but they said it will be a long time and then I will receive a letter giving me 2 weeks notice. I am scared.

There's a heck of a back log of people waiting for an assessment, try not to worry about it plus there's a chance it could be paper based let us know how you get on