Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESA- No F2F Required, what result am i likely to get?

Thanks for responding! That worries me that they could place me in WRAG without an assessment :/ I would have thought given I have suicidal thoughts and self harm etc that regulation 35 would kick in? Maybe I'm looking into this far too much but it just worries me to think that if I can't go out without support, then how in gods name am I to attend WRAG?! Sorry for the rambling I'm just worried

Update: called the DWP Today and was told that I'm in the support group for 12 months. Good result but not great that this all starts again in 11 months time.

But better than nothing, Natherbial. At least you haven't got the stress of going through an MR and then the possibility or having to attend an appeal. Take it as a win

Quote Originally Posted by Natherbial View Post
    Update: called the DWP Today and was told that I'm in the support group for 12 months. Good result but not great that this all starts again in 11 months time.
    Look on the bright side I was put in the support group for 3 years almost 5 years ago and have never heard a word from them since.

Thank you and I'm taking it as a minor win in an uphill battle of recovery and constant fear of the next assessment, although all my benefits (ESA Twice now, and PIP) were awarded on paper based assessment alone.

The guy I spoke to at the DWP was very helpful and understood my anxieties regarding the somewhat limited award, but you gotta be grateful for small mercies as my mum says haha!

@cornwall. Sometimes they write to your GP with an ESA113 prior to issuing an ESA50 to see if issuing said ESA50 would cause the claimant significant distress. Maybe it's that or you've been really lucky! Haha!