Thread: P.I.P Consultation Report (PA4)

P.I.P Consultation Report (PA4)

Hello All,

IF you've been following my posts regarding my change over from DLA to PIP, I said I'd let you know the outcome of the 'Face to face' (Home) 'Medical'.

My Assessment was carried out 10+ days ago, the report by ATOS was recieved by the DWP last Week, I called the DWP and asked for a copy of the 'Report/Assessment' which I recieved today.

The report was accurate, The assessor a 'Paramedic' in the report made referance to documentation from my GP and consultants.

Firstly, (The Report (PA4)

It started with who was with me (Partner) Then 'HISTORY'of conditions, Current medications and treatment, Social and occupational history,IE; I live on a ground floor flat, Equipment I use to get around, My past work, and what I enjoy doing, That I had a Blue disability badge.

Then 'OBSERVATIONS' Partner let the assesor into the flat, The way I was sitting, what I was wearing, ie;How I was dressed, and wearing tight surgical gloves,and that I had " A very pleasant compliant Man"

'Mental State'

Normal facial expression, Coped well with the interview, Normal manner, adequate rapport, adequate eye contact, Well kempt, casually dressed ( I was in my PJ's + robe) Looks well, did not appear to be trembling, Increased sweating was not apparent, Spoke at normal rate and volume, speech content was normal. behaved normally. not hostile or withdrawn, Had a good insight into my illness, adequate general memory, adequate consentration. Orientated in time place and person.

The rest of the report was the Descriptor marks, Ending with Mobility " The functional restriction affecting MOBILITY activities identified in this report is likely to have been present for "AT least 3 months"
    and "The functional restriction affecting MOBILITY activities identified in this report is likely to remain for " AT least 9 months"

Page 25, Is written " Based on the claiment's likely future circumstances, It would be appropriate to rewiew the claim in
    0 years, 0 Months, Based on the availabe evidence I consider there to be no requirements to arrange a review of this claim as significant change is unlikely.

The justification for this IS " There is no curative treatment and he has significant issues with his daily living activities. and mobility.

That was it, 40 minutes for the assessment, I ran the marked descriptors through the online PIP Test and it scored
    41 points Daily living and 12 points for Mobility, So all being well ( and I cannot assume otherwise) I will hear in due course from the DWP and that as I currently recieve High rate Care and mobility I'll just be switched to PIP.
    UNLESS of coures the 'DECISION MAKER' disagrees with all of the aforegoing.

What do you think? will the 'DM' find an error in law? or Fault with the report and or supporting evidence.

K

I doubt the DM would even try to argue with 41 points for Daily Living, he would just be wasting his time.

He might try to knock down the Mobility, it does seem to be the 'agenda' at the moment.

But I reckon he will just rubber stamp the report as it stands and move on to his next case.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks for your reply Nukecad, I'll update as soon as I know.