Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESA Support group

Quote Originally Posted by cookmysock View Post
    I don't understand. I was backdated over a grand. Have they changed their process on backdating?
    Whats to understand ?, the amount of backdated payment you're due depends on the length of time from when you were considered eligible, for whatever benefit you've applied for.

Quote Originally Posted by cookmysock View Post
    Do you only get these premiums if you don't have a carer?
    That's certainly the case with SDP, but don't know about the others. I have carers, but I pay them - they don't claim.

Great, thank you all. am just waiting for the decision letter to make it all official, does anyone know what class they send them out, and when you normally receive them after decision?

Similar Threads

1. writing complaint letter to dwp (Moved from esa support group to work related group
    By redarado in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-16, 18:52
  2. esa work related activity group-feel should be in support group
    By af5578 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-16, 09:51
  3. Tier Tribunal awarded me ESA Support Group, Letter awards me Work-related group
    By Welshwastelander in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-16, 22:16
  4. ESA, asking to have group changed from (WRAG) to support group after 2 years
    By zerothehero in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-06-15, 07:51
  5. moved from support group to work related group
    By aw57 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-13, 11:12