Hello, I live with my parents due to my disability and recently had my girlfriend move in with me. I was told by the CAB that I should tell the DWP but we have had no luck in getting through to ESA on the phone. Is it ok to inform them via a letter or do we have to just keep trying? Im on contribution based ESA in the support group.

Thanks all.