Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Blue Badge experiences: The Good, The Bad and the Ulgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarmax View Post
    PS I do like your dog we have 2 miniature schnauzers Oscar and Max
    Thank you she is a beardie crossed with a Jack Russel we think because she is not as big as a beardie. She was a dog on the verge of being sent to a rescue as she wasn't wanted anymore at 18 months old. She had been treated cruelly, her actions told it's own story.
    That is a young photo. She is 15 1/2 now with heart problems, arthritis and losing her sight. She still loves her walk, albeit short and slow and can eat for England if you let her.
    When I became disabled after a SAH she gave me the will to live. Now is payback time.
    My sister has a miniature schnauzer, mad as a hatter.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer69 View Post
    Don't know if certain areas are worse, but north west, those who abuse disabled parking spaces, so blatant & without care for authority (whatever that maybe!).

Recall parking in BB space Asda car park, near entrance & also close to ATM cash machines...(you know what's coming). A BB space was empty to my left having just been vacated & I noticed a small hatchback, driving the wrong way against the 1 way directional arrows and park in empty BB space. It was the fact that car had approached driving against direction arrows that caught my attention.

I waited to see if it was a BB holder, not because it was a young woman early to mid 20's. She leapt out of car and straight to cash machine, no blue badge. At this point, angered, as other people looking for BB spaces, I got out of car with pretence of 'sorting boot'. I think she knew I was about to say something as she turned around from cash machine back to her car. I used the premise saying to her that car park has recently seen wardens walking around (there are the normal signs around advising of fines for misuse of BB spaces) & that she may have forgotten her BB. Immediatley, she replied, that she didn't have a BB, as she didn't need one, doing a little jig as she informed me, followed up with the comment, that there was nothing I or anybody could do anything about it. Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

At this point, I replied that BB spaces are not here for her banking convenience, to which again, came the response, 'for me, yes it is'!

When you're up against this, really does enrage that there is nothing we can really do about this fact, especially when dealing with disabled spaces is supermarket car parks, are law is different. Just wish rules and regs could be changed, in our favour, for once
    !
    coool thank you bro for all this explications
    Last edited by klimbo; 02-20-2019 at 06:51 AM.