Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: PIP Claim Tome Arrived today

Really pleased for you Beau chill now

Thank you .................

Well the brown envelope arrived today and the result was just as I was told on Wednesday awarded for 10 years, the maximum.

Thank you everyone for all your support during the past few weeks.

Is it appropriate to say well done for being sick enough to get the max award for the max time ?

Any way well done and now you can relax
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

David thank you. My disabilities are 13 years old now after a brain bleed that came out of the blue and the assessor stated that in fact they would have got worse over the years so no improvement was envisaged. He also said that I had tried every avenue for improvement to no avail and had been written off by the medics.
    At least now I can afford to keep my carer and pay for everything else I need.
    As well you know, disability is not cheap.

Like all others I would give anything to live a "normal" life but sadly it is not to be. I make the most of my life now, after almost losing it, you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

I am going to close this thread now that it has run it's course.
    Just hoping that the story of this Journey helps others as in the end it turned out positive.

Thread being closed now..............