Hello! If you're a person currently living with a disability, I'd really appreciate it if you could spare the time to complete my survey on MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses). This is for a piece of coursework for my Masters; I'm studying a module called Accessibility and Assistive Technologies (as part of a broader degree in Human-Computer interaction at UCL).

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the barriers people with disabilities experience when using these services.

The survey should take around 15 minutes to complete, and would require you to have a look at one leading MOOC website, to explore and try out a few different tasks. Once this is done, there are a few questions to answer about your experience

The survey responses are completely anonymous and no personal data will be collected.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QY93DH8

Unfortunately I am unable to offer an incentive for participating - this is to preserve anonymity and also because this is a piece of coursework for which I don't have any kind of budget - so your participation is hugely appreciated!