Thread: Help with Survey :) Would/do you use a Health App on your phone? (5 min survey)

Lightbulb Help with Survey :) Would/do you use a Health App on your phone? (5 min survey)

Hi everyone,

I’m a medical student currently undertaking an iBSc in Healthcare Management at Imperial College London. My colleagues and I are conducting a survey concerning Adoption of Smartphone Applications (apps) in Healthcare. By participating in this survey, you will be part of a bigger project that aims to help shape the future of Digital Technology in Healthcare.

Survey Link: https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...QJQiTyRm7TmvBP

If you agree to participate, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire, which should take approximately 5 minutes in total. All responses to the study are anonymous, and your responses will be treated with full confidentiality. If this research is published, the information you provide will not be identifiable as your own.

If you could also share this survey with your others that would be of great help. Easy to use social media links have been made available at the end of the survey.

Thank you again for your time and input.

*This study has been reviewed and approved by Ruth Nicholson, Research Governance Manager. If you would like further information with regards to this project, please contact the team via email:* healthappsimperial@gmail.com

Hello jl45673

Um the answer is no, I personally wouldn't use a smartphone app for my healthcare.