Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Received a letter saying Esa50 form not received

  1. #1

    Received a letter saying Esa50 form not received

    Hi all
    So I have received a letter today off the health assessment advisory service saying they have not received my ESA50 form back and that it needs to be back by 6th April, well after reading many posts on here I now send all my forms by first class signed for, so I know for a fact the handling site has received the form and that was on the 22nd March the day after I sent it, I've rung esa and they have no record that the form has been received and i was told they are sending an email to the handling site and I should receive a phone call within the next 24 hours, has this happened to anybody else? Did they find your form? Appreciate any help with this thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    1,205
    Hi Shelly
    It is not uncommon for them to lose stuff. You have done every thing right by ringing them and sending it signed for. Hopfully them will find it. Did you keep a copy just in case ?

  3. #3
    letters/forms can take up to 10 days to be scanned and uploaded before showing on the system, worry not fair maiden.

  4. #4
    Thanks for your replies,no I didnt keep a copy only the extra info bit, because I still have all the paperwork from the last time I had to appeal it so got all the info I need in there thankfully, if there was an award for incompetence I definitely think the dwp would will hands down lol, thank you slipmaster you made my day calling fair maiden not had anything like that said to me for years lol ??

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyj View Post
    Thanks for your replies,no I didnt keep a copy only the extra info bit, because I still have all the paperwork from the last time I had to appeal it so got all the info I need in there thankfully, if there was an award for incompetence I definitely think the dwp would will hands down lol, thank you slipmaster you made my day calling fair maiden not had anything like that said to me for years lol ??
    The letter from CHDA (Maximus) is a reminder which they send out some 2 weeks after they send the ESA50, So most people get these, It's when you get a letter from the DWP saying that because you failed to return the ESA50 within the time period given (now 4 weeks, used to be 6 )your ESA claim has been closed closely followed by your P45 and if you also claim HB and CT reduction notice that that hb has been stopped and ct bill revised , you start to worry,
    Forunetely in my case it was my CAB case worker who sent the completed ESA50 to them, and had copied it, But i still had no income for some 2-3 weeks iirc

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by David69 View Post
    Hi Shelly
    It is not uncommon for them to lose stuff. You have done every thing right by ringing them and sending it signed for. Hopfully them will find it. Did you keep a copy just in case ?
    Is that the DWP or CHDA? as the ESA50 return address is not usually to the DWP handling sites or didn't used to be at least

  7. #7
    Thank you for the advice tom34, fortunately I don't claim hb or ct as I live with my parents so half to cough up my share of the bills

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tom34 View Post
    Is that the DWP or CHDA? as the ESA50 return address is not usually to the DWP handling sites or didn't used to be at least
    tom34 this was what I found strange the envelope provided was for the Wolverhampton handling site so I did put it in there and then posted it first class signed for

Similar Threads

  1. ESA50 - DWP Say Not Received, Maximus Say Received
    By Voc44 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 11:24 PM
  2. Received My ESA50 Need Advise Please
    By ILLMAN in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 03:11 PM
  3. My 3 years is up and a new ESA50 received today.
    By panther12 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 09:47 AM
  4. Form not received
    By Momof2 in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 10:53 PM
  5. In support group - just received another ESA50 questionnaire?!
    By Trillion in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 02:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •