Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Severe disablity premium and enhanced disability premium

Severe disablity premium and enhanced disability premium

Hi all happr easter
    I have a question as i am really comfused
    I already claim severe disabilty premium on my ir esa
    but i was informed by someone that i should be entitled to the enhanced disablity premium as i have just had enhanced daily and mobiltiy review awarded
    I am really comfused as i thought i was just only 1 extra disabilty premium you could get
    tried searching but to no avail so hoping someone can advise as to either if i am entitled to it and how do i claim it ? Or if im not entitled at all ? Just asking for some advise and info pointing me in the right direction thanks all x

Quote Originally Posted by Curvingcookie View Post
    Hi all happr easter
    I have a question as i am really comfused
    I already claim severe disabilty premium on my ir esa
    but i was informed by someone that i should be entitled to the enhanced disablity premium as i have just had enhanced daily and mobiltiy review awarded
    I am really comfused as i thought i was just only 1 extra disabilty premium you could get
    tried searching but to no avail so hoping someone can advise as to either if i am entitled to it and how do i claim it ? Or if im not entitled at all ? Just asking for some advise and info pointing me in the right direction thanks all x
    Since you have been awarded enhanced daily living of PIP you qualify for the enhanced disability premium as well as the SDP.

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/help/dis...ms-in-benefits

Telephone them and tell them that you have been awarded the enhanced daily living of PIP and wish to claim the Enhanced Disability Premium. It should be backdated to when your new PIP award started.

Oh really ? Wowzers i wasnt expecting that i thought it was only one erm this might sound silly but who exactley do i contact ? Esa ? thank-you for replying x

Oh really ? Wowzers i wasnt expecting that i thought it was only one erm this might sound silly but who exactley do i contact ? Esa ? thank-you for replying x
    Yes, ESA. Happy Easter!

Thanks for replying and happy easter to u too and to everyone on the forum x
    Will have to do it on tuesday morning i suppose

On the phone to esa this morning still waiting to get hold of them 25 minutes and counting still not spoke to anyone yet will update when i speak to them. X

Apperntly i am already getting it because u qualify when ou get standard rate pip happy days haha no more forms to fill in

Hi all. I have a question regarding this.

I worked all my days then woke up with MS Aug 2015 quite severe and haven't worked since,in a wheelchair mostly now. My question.
    I got ESA for 365 days cause I worked then it stopped I have applied again and am on assessment rate. Should I have got any of the disability premiums along with ESA. This maybe sounds wrong or whatever but at first I had no clue about benefits and only got a CAB advisor a few months ago helping me get it all fixed out. I get PIP enhanced on care and mobility now too.

Apperntly i am already getting it because u qualify when ou get standard rate pip happy days haha no more forms to fill in
    Congrats Curvingcookie.

Might just be worth checking with one of the benefit calculators.
    there are three premiums
    Disability premium
    Severe DP
    Enhanced DP
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.