Thread: Help with a survey "Consumers with impairments and disabilities in Fashion Industry"

Lightbulb Please, help with a survey on accessibility of Fashion Industry is much needed

Dear everybody!!!

My name is Yulia and I have been working for Paralympic Games with paralympic athletes. Now I'm finishing my MA degree in Fashion Brand Management (Polimoda international Institute, Florence, Italy).

As a part of the final project, I'm doing a research and a survey on the inclusivity of consumers with impairments and disabilities within Fashion Industry, in order to understand their shopping experiences, needs and expectations, making Fashion more accessible, not just through clothing, but also through raising awareness about issues of disability, inclusion, dignity and diversity.

This survey is completely anonymous (but I will be happy to share general results on request).
    Please, I would be really grateful if you could help me to take this short, basic survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/NKYSHFR

Thank you in advance!
    Yulia
    Last edited by yulia; 26-04-17 at 09:23.