Thread: Accessibility tools for Internet browsing

Talking Accessibility tools for Internet browsing

Hi there, my name is James.

I have been unable to properly move my hands and part of my arms since an accident for the last 8 years.

I currently use a lot of voice software to use a computer such as voice input text software.

Recently I found a software site called (paste) http://www.essentialaccessibility.com/ which has enabled me to use tools such as my eyes to browse. It is also good for low level blindness and elderly users. It has many functions. I could never pass security word checks on forums without it.

I like it very much and think it is very helpful but I wanted to hear opinions from others in my situation if they have used this software and what they use instead.

Thank you I look forward to speaking with everybody. Sometimes there is no help for people in this situation. Have a great day!

James .

I am not that disabled, but have trouble with hands & eyes, & ears in fact. It is something I will look into, so TY..
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Thank you Stephen.

I think this sort of thing needs better access so people can find it.

I think so & YW. I may have to buy a new mobile, well will at some point. I need something that is easy to use, but has the features I want. I may yet lose my eyesight & hearing, & my hands are getting harder to use. So I will need it all for my laptop too. There is so much out there that promises the world, yet does not deliver. I do hear Dragon is good though.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen