Thread: Pip review

Pip review

I am just looking for advice on if i get to keep my pip will the dates change or will it continue on the same path as it is now

what do u mean re the dates

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com...eme-extension/ A little good news for people who have/had Motability Vehicles

I used to get DLA on a Tuesday. I received my final DLA payment then 23 days later, a Thursday, I received my first partial PIP payment.
    Since then PIP has been on a Thursday, every 28 days except for a single PIP payment for backdated pay on a Friday after my MR which increased my award.

Well at the moment i get pip on a Wednesday and last payment before review is the 8th of November so what am asking is that if i get to keep my pip then would my next payment be 4 weeks later and so on there after

Quote Originally Posted by davidleslie1988 View Post
    Well at the moment i get pip on a Wednesday and last payment before review is the 8th of November so what am asking is that if i get to keep my pip then would my next payment be 4 weeks later and so on there after
    yes if still awarded your pip will continue on the same day every 4 weeks so you would get it on the 6 dec

Ok its just that if it keeps going the way it is al have a double in January