Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Slowly but surely.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    364

    Slowly but surely.

    From my Atos assessment at home on the 28th February, not fought for like last time I might add, false sense of I was going o be OK I thought. Wrong, was cut off in my first sentence as was about to tell the assessor how long this had been spiralling downwards, for him to say "if it wasn't in the last year", he said this quite a few times in the 40 mins heads in my house. In then turned into a yes and no game after that.
    Cut a long story short, MR done and on the road to getting an appeal together.
    Letter from Doctor and all evidence that they said they have looked at, emails and letters from the professionals in my life to date, someone coming Friday to help collate everything, as it's a bit like my head at the moment, all over the place.
    Feeling worn out, but feel like I am getting somewhere now, at last!
    Again thank you to this site for being there, most helpful.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    195
    shelob stay strong as they do it on purpose they just ignore medical evidence have us jumping through hoops.
    its a disgrace you will get your award, as these tribunal know about these awful assessment companys and there lies they see it everyday.

  3. #3
    Shelob, it is a pathetic not fit for purpose journey we take and this is from someone who moved smoothly from DLA to PIP. wishing you all the very best.
    chazy

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by chazy View Post
    Shelob, it is a pathetic not fit for purpose journey we take and this is from someone who moved smoothly from DLA to PIP. wishing you all the very best.
    chazy
    That's exactly how it feels, I did all this for ESA four years ago, drain!
    Well done you,thank you for your kind words.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by sundontshine123 View Post
    shelob stay strong as they do it on purpose they just ignore medical evidence have us jumping through hoops.
    its a disgrace you will get your award, as these tribunal know about these awful assessment companys and there lies they see it everyday.
    Trying hard sundontshine123, going to try and complain this time as got all paperwork from last time. Small steps though.
    Why can't someone do something? I even tried to contact my local MP, we haven't got one!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob View Post
    From my Atos assessment at home on the 28th February, not fought for like last time I might add, false sense of I was going o be OK I thought. Wrong, was cut off in my first sentence as was about to tell the assessor how long this had been spiralling downwards, for him to say "if it wasn't in the last year", he said this quite a few times in the 40 mins heads in my house. In then turned into a yes and no game after that.
    Cut a long story short, MR done and on the road to getting an appeal together.
    Letter from Doctor and all evidence that they said they have looked at, emails and letters from the professionals in my life to date, someone coming Friday to help collate everything, as it's a bit like my head at the moment, all over the place.
    Feeling worn out, but feel like I am getting somewhere now, at last!
    Again thank you to this site for being there, most helpful.
    Wow that was difficult, having to go through everything. All done now though, finally feel like we are getting somewhere now.
    Lovely lady came to see me today, all information given to her, gobsmacked that she pointed out more things that contradicted in my assessment, plus all we had marked already, unbelievable what these people can get away with.
    First weekend in months, I can actually try and relax and not be worried about what Monday will bring, no phone calls to samaritans either, and breathe ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •