Thread: Esa home visit request

Esa home visit request

Hi can anyone tell why it is taking so long to decide if my husband has a home visit first appointment was postponed due to them not reading his records to make a decision its now coming close to second appointment still no decision have to call them day before reason for request for home visit husband not only has physical disabilitys but suffer with servere anxiety and social anxiety which makes him really bad why he has problems travelling now because they have made him stressed out so much he has to speak to councillor again as has bad thoughts again

All you can do is ring again to see if there has been any progress, they should re schedule the appointment though there's little point in doing this a home visit is required

In my case i only provided a letter of support to say why i couldn't use Public transport expecting a taxi , and the person on the phone suggested a home visit, which i was a little apprehensive in excepting as i'm not housebound so thought i maybe scoring an own goal if i accepted the offer, but after talking things through with the CAB case worker i decided to accept the offer,which they then rejected the home visit , until i called them back to ask why they offered it then took it away again, they then agreed to the home visit, which i later had written confirmation of (after ringing to ask for that)

So awaiting a date for it now, TBH i'm in no dire rush, due to previous dealings /wca farce results i don't have any faith in the system

thank you tom34 good luck for your home visit hope it goes well

Hi just received a decision on home visit request been granted just got to find out when now