Thread: Minor PIP win at Mandatory reconsideration - worth appealing for more though?

Minor PIP win at Mandatory reconsideration - worth appealing for more though?

Heard back from my PIP MR, and have gone from 0 to standard care (missing out by 1 point), and no mobility (but I didn't get that before either. I was previously on enhanced.

much as I don't like them getting away with stuff, I have to say I'm contemplating leaving it there. I guess the big question is whether it can be put down to 0 on appeal, in which case I won't argue.

A Tribunal can give you any award they see fit, though they're required to warn you if they are considering removing your current award to allow you to withdraw your Appeal.
    Last edited by Jard; 05-30-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jard View Post
    A Tribunal can give you any award they see fit, though they're required to warn you if they are considering removing your current award to allow you to withdraw your Appeal.
    That's useful to know, thank you.