Thread: Sending in new evidence (PIP)

Sending in new evidence (PIP)

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone knew if you send in new evidence to PIP you get a text to confirm they have received it like you do when you originally send in your form. Freaking out and wanting to know if they are even going to look at it.! I sent it to the PIP2 address, Thanks

You did send via recorded delivery ?
    Call me Mike.

Oh no. Should i have? I phoned PIP and they said i should send it to a freepost address so i did.

Always advisable to only send copies and via recorded or at least signed for
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Similar Threads

1. I had a missed call from ESA after sending in ESA50 what could it be about?q
    By lastfirst in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 12:24 PM
  2. DLA to PIP - Is it worth sending a photograph
    By esanewbie in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 04:14 PM
  3. Sending evidence with esa 50
    By Twincam in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:04 PM
  4. Sending best wishes to Flymo
    By Fliss in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 10:25 PM
  5. Sending ESA50'S plus other material
    By mikeydt1 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 12:41 AM