Thread: Is this a good or a bad sign? (PIP)

Is this a good or a bad sign? (PIP)

Hiya Guys,

I was sent a letter from ATOS (or whatever they are called now) saying that i do not need to have a FTF assessment as they have been able to complete my assessment report without it. Does anyone know if this is a good or a bad sign?Has anyone else had this? I am also wondering how long now it will be until i get a decision as i am driving myself crazy thinking about it. If anyone has any information i would really appreciate it. Thanks

You can ring the DWP and request a copy of the report, they may also be able to give you the decision if it is on their screen
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

If you provided enough medical evidence to back up your claims, then I would hope its a good sign. If you sent in no medical evidence, maybe ask your GP if they have sent any medical evidence, if not then its probably a bad sign.

Quote Originally Posted by heelme View Post
    Hiya Guys,

I was sent a letter from ATOS (or whatever they are called now) saying that i do not need to have a FTF assessment as they have been able to complete my assessment report without it. Does anyone know if this is a good or a bad sign?Has anyone else had this? I am also wondering how long now it will be until i get a decision as i am driving myself crazy thinking about it. If anyone has any information i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Well It seems I got my PIP without a F2F or any supporting medical stuff, but Ive been getting DLA ever since it started so you should have no prob

Thanks Guys,

My Doctor and Psychologist sent in letters as evidence and my Psychologist said they could contact her if they needed any more information. I have been getting DLA for about 10 years so fingers crossed i will get a good outcome! really don't want to go through the stress of appeal as i'm barely coping as it is.