Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disabled Identity Card

Agree totally Nukecad. Has all the hallmarks of another spammer. Steer clear folks.

Disabled Identity Card

????????????
    ????, ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????, ?? ??? ?? ?????.
    ??????????, ??? ????????? ????????? ????? ???????? identity card ?? ??????? ?? ????????????.
    ????? ????????? ??????? ??, ??????? ??? ??? ?? ????????, ???? ? ???? ? ? ?. ????????? ??????? ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ? ?? ??????????? ??????? ?? ????????? ? ? ?., ?? ????? ??????? ???????, ????????????, ??? ??? ??????????. ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ??????????? ???????? ?? ????? ??????.
    ??????? ?????????? ?? ?????????????? ??????.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Quote Originally Posted by SharonLacey View Post
    Hampshire County Council Adult Services do whats referred to as a 'Yellow Card' which confirms that the holder is registered with them as disabled under the National Assistance Act. There was no charge to get the card and I simply had to provide them with a photocopy of each side of my Blue Badge. I can then use this as proof of disability throughout Hampshire, and I have used it in places outside Hampshire too.
    My local council issue a yellow card to sight impaired & hard of hearing residents. I have one but never seen a use for it to be honest.
    Call me Mike.