Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-mail Complaint address

Hi nukecad been looking at the threads on rights net about the migration they seem to have moved the goalposts during the game as they the dwp where paying the full amount of back and they the dwp are saying it can only be backdated from the 21st of Oct 2014 if that was the case personally I would lose around 3 years of backdated money shame on them here’s hoping that they lose this case as we’ll

As said on that other thread I started it's a complicated legal argument.

I can't see the DWP winning, but it's a delaying tactic until the next financial/accounting year starts in April. (Or maybe April 2019?).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Am I right in thinking there's a place to ask about NI credits and there was a thread on this? I won't be able to do it over the phone or email, is there an address?

I apologise for asking here but I'm getting confused with all the spam that's around so finding it difficult to navigate the site at the moment so I'd appreciate any help.

Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki2017 View Post
    Am I right in thinking there's a place to ask about NI credits and there was a thread on this? I won't be able to do it over the phone or email, is there an address?
    I believe you mean this thread:
    http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...l=1#post134027

Is the problem that you don't have an email address? You will need one to use the online form.
    It's fairly easy to get a free one, in fact if you already have a Microsoft or Google account then either one comes with a free email address that just needs to be activated.

If you do need to write then the address is:

National Insurance Contributions and Employer Office
    HM Revenue and Customs
    BX9 1AN
    United Kingdom

Even if you don't want to use the online form it is as well to have a look at it to see what information you should include in your letter.
    Last edited by nukecad; 02-16-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Thankyou, both.

I do have email however, it isn't secure. I had my identity stolen because the account isn't secure (there's no way to improve this) so I don't use it for identifying information now.

Blog Entries
    Hi all wrote to the Atos address PIP-customerservice@atos.net regarding my two assessments, one from IB to ESA, the other DLA to PIP about the omissions and lies, got this earlier.

Thank you for your email.
    However we are unable to assist you as we no longer have anything to do with ESA claims. Even though your issue relates back to 2014 you will still need to contact the company who has taken over. Here is the website address to assist you (way to long to copy).
    Kind regards
    Customer Service
    Independent Assessment Services

No mention of the assessment I had asked about last year February 28th 2017.
    Once again I feel like I’m being fobbed off, have passed this on to my local Cllr.

No you are not being fobbed off at all.

Atos are correct to say that they have nothing to do with an ESA assessment carried out in 2017.

Maximus (CHDA) took over from Atos for ESA assesments in March 2015.
    So your complaint should have been to Maximus (CHDA) and not Atos.

Did you not notice that the email address you used says PIP and not ESA?

You have complained to one company about something that another company did.

You need to complain to Maximus (CHDA) about ESA only and not mention PIP.
    You need to complain to Atos about PIP (if they did your PIP and not Capita) about PIP only.
    If Capita did your PIP then you complain to them and not Atos.

You have to complain to the right company about what they have done.
    Last edited by nukecad; 02-27-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    No you are not being fobbed off at all.

Atos are correct to say that they have nothing to do with an ESA assessment carried out in 2017.

Maximus (CHDA) took over from Atos for ESA assesments in March 2015.
    So your complaint should have been to Maximus (CHDA) and not Atos.

Did you not notice that the email address you used says PIP and not ESA?

You have complained to one company about something that another company did.

You need to complain to Maximus (CHDA) about ESA only and not mention PIP.
    You need to complain to Atos about PIP (if they did your PIP and not Capita) about PIP only.
    If Capita did your PIP then you complain to them and not Atos.

You have to complain to the right company about what they have done.
    OK thank you for that, my point was they totally disregarded the bit in my email about the Atos person that did my DLA to PIP assessment last February.

I know what you mean,
    but by talking about ESA, which they no longer do, you gave them an excuse to answer that and convienently ignore the rest.

Try again but leave out any mention of ESA and just complain about the DLA-PIP.