Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PIP interview - my experience

I have a dog which I sometimes (hardly ever) take for walks to try and help with my depression and social anxiety. She's technically my mum's though, not mine. I'm probably not going to say this at my assessment though cos they'll take sometimes as all the time and god know what else.

My assessment was at home so it couldn't be missed we had a dog that was mentioned in the report. I wasn't asked about looking after her or walking her.
    Yes, I do walk her twice a week when hubby is at work but, I go on my scooter and she has been trained to walk with it. There are ways and means of looking after your pet even with disability so having a pet shouldn't come into it.

Similar Threads

1. Experience of a PIP assessment interview - assessor had not read form
    By JohnH in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 10:02 AM
  2. ESA Work Program Interview Experience
    By justsomeguy92 in forum Work - help & advice on work, training, jobs for disabled people
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2016, 04:16 PM
  3. PIP Interviewer Cancelling Interview At Interview !!! Carers Point Of View
    By bib4 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 03:24 PM
  4. Invitation to compliance officer interview, Why & will they allow me home interview?
    By Mrs_W in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 12:30 AM
  5. BMW X1 experience...
    By ironica in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:41 AM