Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Esa zero points help needed

it wasn't my friend I was stressed out and sent the fit note in a day later. they paid me £30 and ended the claim thanks for the reply I thought I was doing the right thing. tony

Tony. Sadly i dont know what to say to help ya mate. Hopefully someone else who knows the system will chip in and help. Good luck.

thanks peter I couldn't face going back in to that job centre again after that day I signed I was bad on the way home and went doctors in the afternoon he offered the fit note to me. the day I signed on I remember the woman asking me to sign my name 6 times on a pad I don't no what that was all about good luck mate tone Leicestershire I've decided I wont be going back there again

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    it wasn't my friend I was stressed out and sent the fit note in a day later. they paid me £30 and ended the claim thanks for the reply I thought I was doing the right thing. tony
    You should take this up with a benefit advisor ASAP, CAB or similar, if they've paid you (any amount) there may well be a chance of getting that decision overturned.

Best of luck with it.

Tony. You cant just give up you have to fight no matter how hard they màke it. Phone the jobcentre and explain what happened and like jard says go to the cab . It took a few weeks for me to get to see cab so you need to act quickly. Please dont give in.

thank you jard. tony

thank you peter thanks for writing tone

Tony. Ring the jobcentre on monday and explain what happened you may be able to go and sign if not you will need a rapid reclaim but will be able to get things sorted one way or another. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    thank you jard. tony
    Your welcome tony, make a beeline for CAB first thing Monday morning.

I am waiting for a major operation atm and face the idea of having to fight an appeal at the same time. Will it make a differance to my appeal ? Would i be better off starting a new claim after my op ?