Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help getting my mobility back on PIP

Quote Originally Posted by D3ViANCE View Post
    Hi and thanks to you all for your responses. I take medication that bans me from driving.

My rough guess would be that it has been over a year since I've been claiming PIP, I'm not really sure how long I have been awarded it for.

I would ideally like to see if the CAB can help me but as a few people have said on here it looks like my whole claim would have to be reassessed?
    Yes, you will have to be completely reassessed as it's more than a month since your previous award was made. You can only reapply if your condition has seriously deteriorated since your last claim or if you have developed a new condition that is relevant for PIP.

There is an exception to the one month rule. You can lodge an appeal up to 13 months from the decision if you can show good cause for it being late'
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.